COVID opening details
- You will need to book a session using the booking form below. We are staggering attendees to every 10 minutes to try to avoid the need to line up.
- We are encouraging only 1 adult per family to please attend per session.
- Please ensure that your children are with you at all times; sadly we are not yet at the point where we can have toys out to play with. For now, please ensure they are not touching the toys unless you are planning to borrow them.
- Hand sanitizer & signing in will be required on entry.
- Members will be required to return toys sanitized, clean & DRY. We will require you to sign a declaration stating they are clean. If they are not clean you will be required to take them home again to clean.
- Please count the toys prior to returning them & email us at [email protected] if there are any missing pieces before returning. (We understand they’ve been borrowed for a longer time on this occasion, please DO NOT STRESS)
- When you have selected your toys, please count them at home & email us within 24 hours to [email protected] to let us know if anything is missing. If this email is not received within 24 hours we will assume the toy is fine.
- Please ensure you read the COVID safe policy and cleaning guide (located further down this page), there is also a copy in the FB member’s group.