COVID opening details
- Bookings are no longer required.
- All members are encouraged to adhere to social distancing measures and please do not visit the Toy Library if you or members of your household are unwell.
- Please ensure that your children are with you at all times; take notice of any toys that your children touch/play whilst visiting the Toy Library and wipe them before leaving.
- Hand sanitiser & signing in (manually or via QR code) will be required on entry.
- Members will be required to return toys sanitised, clean & DRY. If they are not clean you will be required to take them home again to clean.
- Please count the toys prior to returning them & email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any missing pieces before returning. (We understand they’ve been borrowed for a longer time on this occasion, please DO NOT STRESS)
- When you have selected your toys, please count them at home & email us within 24 hours to email@example.com to let us know if anything is missing. If this email is not received within 24 hours we will assume the toy is fine.
- Please ensure you read the COVID safe policy and cleaning guide (located further down this page), there is also a copy in the FB member’s group.